JOIN THE KITCHEN COACH TEAM!
Assistant Kitchen Coach
Thank you for your interest in the part-time Assistant Kitchen Coach role.
There are exciting times ahead for the Kitchen Coach and the Kitchen School. We need to grow our team as we help more families transition to a healthier lifestyle.
The team member we are seeking will be described by their friends as a HEALTHY FOODIE who is also:
· Positive and upbeat;
· Healthy and vibrant;
· Motivated for success in themselves and for others;
· Dedicated to improving people’s lives;
· Confident around people, even in leading a group;
· A living example of wellness;
· A great communicator;
· Organised and capable in busy/high-paced environments.
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Kitchen Coaching Australia has been operating on the Sunshine Coast since 2015. With a mission to help over 100,000 families worldwide reduce their stress in the kitchen whilst improving their health, Kitchen Coaching Australia is adding a new role of Assistant Kitchen Coach. You will be playing a vital part in the smooth running of the business with your role, involving but not limited to:
- Assisting the Lead Kitchen Coach in her role and teaching workshops at the Kitchen School (Forest Glen, QLD);
- Associated behind-the-scenes tasks including ordering, stocking, preparation, final cleaning etc;
- Customer (student) interaction and engagement in-person and via social media;
- Researching and helping improve the Kitchen Coaching approach;
- Other duties in the future if desired/suitable etc.
You will be willing and able to be trained to teach in the Kitchen Coach style and methodology (open, teachable, willing to learn, dedicated to practice on your own time in your kitchen). Further to this, you will be open to your role growing into a larger, more comprehensive role as the business grows. You have an abundance mentality and are able to be flexible. The role is part time with scope to move towards full time and you must be available to work Monday-Saturday with some evening work required (workshops).
Your Qualities and Characteristics: You are a self-starter, independent, honest, punctual, non-judgmental, friendly, confident public speaker, conscientious, thorough, mature minded, reliable, organised, a good listener and an effective time manager.
The successful applicant will need to meet these requirements:
- A valid, full driver's Licence;
- Blue Card (or can apply for one);
- Clean driving record;
- Are well presented & well spoken (fluent in English);
- Are a permanent resident of Australia;
- Can pass a Police Criminal History Record Check;
- Flexible with work hours;
- Are a non-smoker;
- A good level of computer competency is required.
Please attach your CV and cover letter detailing the following:
1. Why are you the best candidate for this role? (max 500 words)
2. What is the one and only thing you would like to achieve in your lifetime (if you could pick only one)?
3. What are the top 3 things you think could hinder your ability or suitability to excel in this role?
Applications close 5:00pm Jan. 13, 2017
Only applicants that are successful in proceeding to an interview will be contacted.