Want to eat healthier, feel better, and enjoy cooking more?
Feeling overwhelmed with where to start or that it's all too much to sort out in your busy schedule right now?
Enter, your Kitchen Coach, Ashley Jubinville.
The 8-Week Kitchen Coach Program With Fresh Holistic Health
Kitchen Coaching Program
This program will best suit people who are ready to make some serious changes to their food, the way they think about food, and their health in general.
This special program is being run with Fresh Holistic Health with each program having the space for up to 10 people.
We get together each fortnight in Fresh Holistic Health's awesome kitchen to cover a wide range of topics/activities including healthy substitutions; transition techniques; test-driving new kitchen tools; tasting new foods; learning new ways to shop or stock; getting organised; reducing waste; and cleansing your home, diet, mind, and body (and heaps more). We will also create at least 6 different recipes each time we are together and eat them for lunch on the day! There will be a webinar 'gathering' on the in-between weeks to touch base and ask questions, and we will conclude the course with a big celebration lunch where you can invite friends and loved ones to taste and celebrate what you have learned over the past 2 months.
The Focus topics for each KITCHEN SESSION are as follows:
- Getting Organised: the staples, salad theory, fermented foods, and dressings + Preparing for weeks 1 & 2 of cleanse;
- Creating Flavour AND Nutrition: dips, dippers, smoothies, juices and a treat + Easing into weeks 3 & 4 of the cleanse program;
- Expanding Variety: healthy plant proteins, broths, level 2 meal-salads and sauces + Preparation for weeks 5 & 6 of the cleanse; and
- Healthier Alternatives for common staples: raw desserts, stir-'fries', sauces, breakfasts, and mylks + Establishing the new normal for clean eating in weeks 7 & 8 for beyond cleanse.
The Focus Topics for each WEBINAR are as follows (custom requests by the group are also accommodated where possible):
- The skinny on Fats, Oils, and what they do in the body;
- Sugar: which ones, why and how much; and
- Chemical reduction in the home and body-care products.
- What comes next - how to maximise the 8-week program learnings/materials for the next whole year!
There are 2 bonus trips to learn tips and tricks for buying more economically at Kunara, learning a few 'killer' marketing secrets so you can make informed decisions, and how to shop without stress.
Group members (lovingly referred to as Kitchen Crew) also receive a useful gift bag of goodies and all course materials to get you set up for success.
If this is something that you would like to know more about please contact Ashley to arrange a Kitchen Catch-Up and see whether this program is a good fit for you.
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES
Meet & Greet: TBC
Sat. Oct. 21st - 9:00am-2:30pm Session
Mon. Oct. 23rd - 8:00pm-9:00pm Webinar
Sat. Nov. 4th - 9:00am-2:30pm Session
Mon. Nov. 6th - 8:00pm-9:00pm Webinar
Sat. Nov. 18th - 9:00am-2:30pm Session
Mon. Nov. 20th - 8:00pm-9:00pm Webinar
Sat. Dec. 2nd - 9:00am-2:30pm Session
Wed. Nov. 4th - 8:00pm-9:00pm Webinar
Celebration Dinner: TBC
Kunara Store Bonus trip: TBC
Other Bonus trip: TBC